Interested in sampling paid newsletter services?
Name: True Insights
Frequency: Daily, weekly, & monthly
Audience: Professional & retail investors
Model: Free Trial & Newsletter / Paid Subscriptions starting at USD 29.99 per month (note: a discount for our subscribers is below)
Author: Jeroen Blokland
Topics: Asset Allocation, Investment Framework, ETF-based Portfolio Construction
True Insights is a reputable and reliable source for expert financial market analysis and guidance, including expert views on asset classes and asset allocation. Their comprehensive services include the development of trade ideas, the construction of robust and diversified portfolios, and the pursuit of performance growth.
Their investment strategy is built on our proprietary framework, which incorporates macroeconomic analysis, sentiment analysis, and valuation assessment. This approach allows them to identify and capitalize on new investment opportunities in a structured and systematic manner. They pride themselves in an investment approach that is consistent and structured without being distracted by day-to-day noise.
- Daily Insights provide a comprehensive overview of market trends and updates, historical relationships, and asset class performance, among other relevant information, to help you stay informed and ahead of the markets.
- Weekly Market Monitor delves into the week’s biggest stories in financial markets and how they relate to their live Global Multi-Asset Portfolios. In addition, they provide Trade Ideas, which go beyond traditional asset classes and aim to enhance returns.
- Monthly Investor Guide offers a comprehensive overview of their investment framework, including an analysis of the relative attractiveness of various asset classes, and identifies new investment opportunities.
- Portfolio Updates are sent out regularly and provide information on any changes made to the asset allocation or composition of their ETF-based Global Multi-Asset Portfolios.
- Multi-asset model portfolios and investment tools are offered to help clients stay ahead in the market and identify new investment opportunities.
True Insights is allowing our subscribers access to a recent Weekly Market Monitor, part of the 2023 Outlook, and a few Daily Insights
Daily Insight – The average return doesn’t exist (December 2022) – This looks at YE22 forecasts of the S&P 500 from major investment firms, why using the long-term average to predict annual returns is a poor forecasting strategy, and what most are forecasting for 2023 returns.
Daily Insight – Small Business Earnings Drop Sparks Fear of Economic Recession (January, 2023) – Blokland shares his take on the latest data from the NFIB Small Business Optimism Index.
Daily Insight – Don’t Buy into Euro Strength, Invest in the Yen Instead (January, 2023) – Blokland shares why investors should consider selling the Euro and buying the Yen.
2023 Outlook (Sample Chapters) (January, 2023) – The sample chapters touch on How much will housing hurt & Equity market valuation does not rise before the recession starts
Weekly Market Monitor – Lacking a catalyst (December, 2022) – This analyzes the actions taken by global Central Banks, China’s reopening, recession indicators, sentiment, and more.
The Idea Farm subscribers are being offered exclusive discounts to True Insights
- Subscribe Monthly – enter ‘MONTH‘ to receive a 20% discount
- Subscribe Annually – enter ‘YEAR‘ for an additional 25% discount on top of the regular yearly discount
- Free Trial – for those who would like to try before subscribing, start with their free 14-day trial
- Corporate Subscription – this package includes one-on-one consultations with founder Jeroen Blokland. If you are interested, please contact Jeroen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe to True Insights, click here
Meb Faber & The Idea Farm Team